Who am I?
I grew up on the offshore island of Helgoland, far out in the North Sea. Living there means being surrounded by a lot of water and exposure to uncertain weather.
During this time I learned to love living with an open and curious mind to deal with never-ending uncertainties. These included fast-changing weather conditions, such as temperature drops, violent storms at the end of a nice day, bright sunshine followed by rain. There are a few things you need on this island: both feet firmly on the ground, and at the same time a smooth ride in strong winds and high waves; a clear view of the horizon, the courage to embrace unpredictability, pragmatism, a sense of humour, reliability and empathy.
These characteristics still form the basis of my work today.
You can count on me:
I’m happy to engage with your topics and concerns – from the heart and with an analytical view.
My path to becoming an expert in leadership and change
- For more than ten years I have been Director of Corporate Development and Operations at Radio Bremen, responsible for strategic corporate development, finance, human resources, personnel development, organisational and cultural development as well as production and technology.
- I have several years of experience as a supervisory board member in media production companies; I was chairwoman of the supervisory board of a pension fund.
- I managed the large project “Radio Bremen Neu” which involved the planning and oversight of the process of building the house, the digitalisation of the new broadcast house, the development of new, sustainable working contexts and area designs as well as the coordination of construction and technological equipment.
- I have further held various management positions in media companies.
Additional training courses
- Metaplan Professional – Discursive corporate management and consulting
- High Performance Leadership – IMD Lausanne
- Business Coach – Fischer-Epe Training Hamburg
- Systemic organisational consultant – In-house training on the basis of isb Wiesloch
Siehe auch Wikipedia.org
My profile in PDF
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”